Minggu, 07 Februari 2010

My Days In Jayapura: A Journal (3)


New position

Starting February 3 this year, I was positioned as Customer Service Officer replacing Joko Mulyono who was appointed as new Head Teller officer replacing me. We had exchanged position to each other. Although being a Customer Service was not new to me, however, I should study from the start.
I had been a Customer Service Representatives for 5 years before I passed successfully the exams to be promoted as a bank officer. Frankly, I was so surprised at that time. How could I pass them as I was then an average employee. Even my junior coworker had outscored my evaluation grade. Thanks to my ex boss who gave me green light to follow the whatsocalled Senior Development program, a promotion into the manager level program in my bank. We had to undergo a series of test in it. He believed in my ability in passing through the program, and I could prove it to pay for his belief. I still remember his kindness and his confidence in me and I am so grateful for that.
It had been 2 years since I became a HTO. Consider me a newcomer CSO. Still a lot to learn. But I always believe in myself. I promise deep down in the bottom of my heart that I will work smart and hard to complete all my assignments successfully. In Allah I depend upon my hopes.


0 komentar: